OnePlus has expanded the series of smartphones from the flagship to more mid-range, with last year 2020 launched the OnePlus Nord, a mid-range market focused smartwatch.
Recently, the OnePlus 9R was released, which has been reduced from the premium version of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, a rebranding of the OnePlus 8T that was released in 2020 with a specification upgrade to match This year 2021.
- 6.55 inch Fluid AMOLED screen, 1080p + resolution, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 240 Hz touch response screen.
- Rear camera: 48 megapixels (main, Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS) + 16 megapixels (Ultrawide, Sony IMX481 sensor, 123 degrees) + 5 megapixels (Macro) + 2
- megapixels (Sensor, black and white camera. )
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset (same as OnePlus 8T), maximum speed of 3.2 GHz
- Supports recording 4K video at 60 frames per second. And 720p slo-motion video at 480 frames per second, EIS-based Video Portrait mode, OIS
- enhancement, allows smoother video.
- Dolby Atmos sound system
- Colors Lake Blue and Carbon Black
- 4,500 mAh battery, supports Warp Charge technology at 65 W (full charge in 39 minutes)
From the above Has shown that the OnePlus 9R has a high enough specification to comfortably support current games. Such as the powerful Snapdragon 870 and a screen that has a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz that allows for smooth display.